Pip put me onto this flickr user…and Kana* has some mega-cuteness in her photos. I loved this one, think I’m getting a bit of a “thing” for Bambi!
Archive Page 2
The lovely JewelGirl tagged for the ‘8 things about me’ meme, so here we go, I think I have already done this one, but I love a meme!
1. Each player starts with eight random fact
/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their
own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blog post, you need to choose
eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling
them they’re tagged and to read your blog.”
More things about me:
1. Even though I ate LOTS of them as a uni student, I still love 2 minute noodles, and am always happy to partake.
2. I am easily overwhelmed by life, events, and a full calendar. This is mostly due to my depression/bipolar, and I need lots of quiet time for just me.
3. I would like to be able to swing dance, dress up like a Rockabilly chick, go to a dance party and be a hep cat. Alas, I’m not a very good dancer.
4. I must always go to the toilet before I leave the house. I think this is a habit instilled in me by my parents. However, on family drives, we’d always have to stop so dad could go to the toilet.
5. I have about 5 “regular” tea cups at work, all with varying states of dirtiness. Right now I have a tray full of dishes on the corner of my desk waiting to be washed. The fairies haven’t taken them away yet. Meh.
7. I have no concept of time…an hour turns into a day, a day to a week, week to a month…and I still haven’t done what I was meant to do, say, six weeks ago.
8. I LIKE Facebook. I know people say there’s exes and old schoolmates they don’t want to find (ignore! ignore!), but there’s also old friends and family members that I didn’t talk to enough, and now I do regularly via Facebook chat. That’s gotta be a good thing.
9. Bonus one: I like Britney! ahahahahh!
…Okay. And if you’ve already done it, just give us 8 of anything. 8 Things about your children. 8 Things about your pets. 8 fave TV shows. 8 Things you hate about school holidays. 8 Things you like about public transport. 8 of anything!
If you’re looking for a gift for a crafty girl, check out the Tinnie Girl shop, and for more Vintage Thingys visit it’s new home: